Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day One of My New Blog

It's a couple of days after Thanksgiving 2009 and I'm feeling good. I don't know why but this year I couldn't wait for Thanksgiving. Usually during the holidays I feel stressed out and don't want to to be part of it. This time through I cooked most of the meal and just enjoyed myself (have I broken some secret code?). The only thing amiss was not enough family. Connie & Steve were not feeling well and Mark & Amanda went to Mark's Mom's and Patti stayed home too exhausted from Nursing School. Maybe for Christmas we will have a bigger crowd.
Some of you may be wondering why a new blog? I don't know, maybe it just easier when your not writing the code yourself and going through the publishing process. we'll see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment